1979 42 Bruno Stillman/For Sale/251-747-0469/Orange Beach [email protected]

xbskt

Captain
Boat Make
28 Crowley Beal
Cool factor all day long with that straight six two stroke.
OP might want to move or relist in the For Sale section to make sure he's hitting the target audience.
Good luck with your sale.

Jim Greene

Hey thanks for the kind comments! They called this 671N the "Johnson &.Towers " set up, which takes a 210 hp engine to what they claim."310.hp", can't confirm that. I do need to learn how to move her to the for sale area....I am bran new to this....the full speck sheet is posted on Yacht World. She is a sweet boat!

Boat Make
2 Home made skiffs
Hey thanks for the kind comments! They called this 671N the "Johnson &.Towers " set up, which takes a 210 hp engine to what they claim."310.hp", can't confirm that. I do need to learn how to move her to the for sale area....I am bran new to this....the full speck sheet is posted on Yacht World. She is a sweet boat!
very nice Bruno Jim, good luck with sale!

mudhake

Captain
Is she a balsa cored hull or solid glass hull? How much fuel does she hold? She seems to sit nice and high out of the water.

Panhandler80

Is she a balsa cored hull or solid glass hull? How much fuel does she hold? She seems to sit nice and high out of the water.
It's solid glass. I've been on the boat. It's clean. Still not sure why I didn't buy it. I think it was because it was a touch on the slow side... I want to say it's a legit 13 knot boat, maybe a touch quicker, but not much. Also not enough cabin for me. Definitely a neat rig! About 1,500 hrs after rebuild. Current owner has had her since like 1982. He also owns a working boat yard, so the boat has been kept up! He's also a super nice guy.

steveinak

Captain
Boat Make
31 BHM
90mm injectors get the hp out of that motor, i had the same motor in my Henriques but had J&T change injector size to 70mm.

Ditchdigger

Captain
That is one beautiful looking boat ! Little short on power, but I bet that motor will last longer than most viewers on here. Sawzall will take care of the tower. Some interior pics please !

Ditchdigger

Captain
SAWZALL THE TOWER OMG:mad:
Don't get me wrong, I think towers make a good boat look even better. This is one beautiful tower !
A tower like that has got to roll the boat enough to take the peanut butter off a piece of bread.
I have been on some sporty's with some really big towers, and they are very cool to be up on, but they are a sling shot in any kind of a sea. Harness required, and one Beautiful boat there. A true classic, that will never come this way again ! Great price also.
Interior pics please.

Jim Greene

That is one beautiful looking boat ! Little short on power, but I bet that motor will last longer than most viewers on here. Sawzall will take care of the tower. Some interior pics please !
Being painted inside, should have fresh photos shortly.

Merchantman14

Beautiful boat! As for the tower who cares! It’s the owners preference. He’s had it for a long time and seems like it was a good fit for him and his type of fishing. Again what a boat!

Top Bottom