30 South Shore for sale

cb34

Captain
286.JPG 30 South Shore for sale 125000. 2010 Hull first commissioned 20112. 5.9 QSB rated at 355 hp turning 2800 rpms with less than 500 running hours. 280ZF gear w/ trolling valve. WOT boat will run 26+ kts. Boat is 100% composite material. 2 70 gal aluminum fuel tanks below deck. View attachment 71232 View attachment 71232 Finished down below with a V berth and side berth, prep cabinet, storage, no head. House wired w/ 2 six volt with inverter/charger. Side power bow thruster. 12 and 9 inch Raymarine displays. Two chirp ducers, 24 mile HD radar, auto pilot. 286.JPG View attachment 71232 286.JPG View attachment 71232 286.JPG Salt and fresh water wash down. 6 person solos raft. Gin pole w/electrodyne hauler. 80 gal circulating well. 18000 lb continental tri axel trailer. Painted hull topside gel coat. Happy to answer any questions by phone. Boat located North shore Ma. cell # 781 258-1610

086.JPG

281.JPG

289.JPG

282.JPG

291.JPG

288.JPG

292.JPG

290.JPG

Last edited:

Pamessina13

Boat Make
35' JC
Absolutely Beautiful Boat! I see it all of the time on the river and its always looks to be in perfect condition.

Eastporter

Captain
Boat Make
Sold- 20' Eastporter (Rebuilt 2011) 22' Pearson Ensign
Nice!! Not the finish I was expecting- that thing is cherry!

Ditchdigger

Captain
Very nice looking boat. What is the beam, and is the basic engine maintenance easily accessible ? By accessible, I mean that I don't need to weigh 140 lbs. and be a contortionist to change water pump, oil filter, fuel filter, zincs heat exchanger core, etc. Easy accessibility to all engine parts that need timely maintenance , is what I am talking about.
I am just being a person whom has owned a boat for the last 50 years give or take a week.
Engine maintenance and accessibility , are a top priority.
Once again, this is a beautiful boat with a top of the shelf engine.

steveinak

Captain
Boat Make
31 BHM
Very nice looking boat. What is the beam, and is the basic engine maintenance easily accessible ? By accessible, I mean that I don't need to weigh 140 lbs. and be a contortionist to change water pump, oil filter, fuel filter, zincs heat exchanger core, etc. Easy accessibility to all engine parts that need timely maintenance , is what I am talking about.
I am just being a person whom has owned a boat for the last 50 years give or take a week.
Access looks pretty good to me you better go look at this one buddy !!

Diesel Jerry

Captain
741DAE56-85DB-49DF-B26E-B96E8E0C9A86.jpeg B96865AC-A28B-434C-9218-0CC3668C6784.jpeg
I circled the racor, fuel and oil filters, and the R/W impeller. I am 6 foot 245lbs and would have no issue changing those. Great location. Great boat.

Diesel Jerry

Captain
Have fun pulling the heat exchanger or after cooler, not to mention the starter. :(
Looks like there are hatches on either side of the engine box. So difficult...maybe, but not impossible. It looks like a lot better access than some of the Clorox bottles and blow boats I work on.

Ditchdigger

Captain
Access looks pretty good to me you better go look at this one buddy !!
I am always looking for the next one. Gets my blood cooking when I see a nice boat out there. I might have to put my boat up for sale. Might go take a look. Like the motor package .
Can't beat a Cummins in my opinion. I was a Ditch digger all my life. What the heck do I know about boats ? It's an addiction that I'm trying to get a grip on. As of this post, I can't seem to shake it. There is AA, for those of a different problem. I do think there should be a program for boat junkies. BLA. [Boat Lookers Anonymous ].
I must confess, that I drive by marinas, watch boats go out the inlet, walk the docks, and scan the internet for the chance to see a boat that catches my attention.
I know I need help. I need a support group. Are there others like me that are suffering from this silent and neglected disease ?
Please keep posting these beautiful boats ! I will try to avoid looking at them, but as of this moment, I have not found a support group, or a sponsor.
PS.--- If I bought a new boat today, I would be on the boats for sale web site tomorrow.
It is a sickness !
This boat deserves a good look. Road trip !