35’ RP Tuna Lobster Charter 1996

Robertl211

Not sure if this has been shared yet if so sorry!

CEShawn

Captain
Website
www.fishreaction.com
Boat Make
RP35
Story of every person... One person boat deal fell through so couldnt close...next person is out searching for financing, which we know how hard it is to get... I try to push everyone I know to navy federal credit union if they or spouse/family has ever been in the military, me and my brother get loans for these all the time. I almost wish I just financed it myself to them but I dont have the ball.s

Fish220sr

Lite User
Boat Make
29' Webbers Cove
Story of every person... One person boat deal fell through so couldnt close...next person is out searching for financing, which we know how hard it is to get... I try to push everyone I know to navy federal credit union if they or spouse/family has ever been in the military, me and my brother get loans for these all the time. I almost wish I just financed it myself to them but I dont have the ball.s
Shawn-Unless you are a bank or a well backed up operator forget it.You stick to what you do.

CEShawn

Captain
Website
www.fishreaction.com
Boat Make
RP35
Something I always think about is, hmm, why can't this person get a loan? I got a loan on an old boat with commercial permits, so why can't they and that ends that. IDK, then I see my name rolling up the waiting list of marinas and I dont know, if I end up with it, I end up with it.

xbskt

Captain
Boat Make
28 Crowley Beal
Something I always think about is, hmm, why can't this person get a loan? I got a loan on an old boat with commercial permits, so why can't they and that ends that. IDK, then I see my name rolling up the waiting list of marinas and I dont know, if I end up with it, I end up with it.
There are worse problems to have, right?

CEShawn

Captain
Website
www.fishreaction.com
Boat Make
RP35
It is all relative... I got home on Tuesday, starting my vacation... Thursday afternoon I got a call, hey, can you write some procedures for us for 4 days? I can never turn down paid employment. Looking at going back to work July 15th, so really dont want to pay for a slip this year for nothing. SMH... hence little boat on a trailer for now.

marktore

Boat Make
Currently boatless :(
You would be surprised (or not) the amount of debt some people are in but it never looks that way from the outside. Awesome boat GLWS! 2020 is shaping up to be a difficult year all around. Stay safe and healthy everyone!

Latest Posts