Does anyone else want to take this and just start cutting off the excess

Boat Make
2 Home made skiffs
AW Holland is right, been for sale forever.. What a shame, basterdized YB.... I remember when "Fish Hawk " ( Wicked Tuna boat) was for sale for years too. I think it was originally listed at $220k. Was down to $80,000 at the end. Don't know what it sold .for.

xbskt

Captain
Boat Make
28 Crowley Beal
AW Holland is right, been for sale forever.. What a shame, basterdized YB.... I remember when "Fish Hawk " ( Wicked Tuna boat) was for sale for years too. I think it was originally listed at $220k. Was down to $80,000 at the end. Don't know what it sold .for.
I was on that boat toward the end. Mrs. shot it down cause it was a 10 knot boat a best. Beast in very good condition. Owner was a professor but was aging out. He was original owner and had had it built for light cruising and ocean biology teaching trips if I recall correctly.
It was indeed 80K at the time but broker said offers encouraged. Alway wonder if it would have worked for us. Big sucker.
Looked like the fishing life did not hang on her very well the one time I saw Fish Hawk on the show but I don't watch much.

Boat Make
2 Home made skiffs
I was on that boat toward the end. Mrs. shot it down cause it was a 10 knot boat a best. Beast in very good condition. Owner was a professor but was aging out. He was original owner and had had it built for light cruising and ocean biology teaching trips if I recall correctly.
It was indeed 80K at the time but broker said offers encouraged. Alway wonder if it would have worked for us. Big sucker.
Looked like the fishing life did not hang on her very well the one time I saw Fish Hawk on the show but I don't watch much.
I knew all about it. I had a contract on her but a Pending divorce nixed that. I wonder what Brad ended up paying. My contract was less than 80k... She totally would have worked for my needs.

Uralite

I look at it all the time, it is very ugly. I feel like she needs to be rescued, my wife agrees but not by me. That 671 must be a screamer in the center of the cockpit..

Top Bottom