Downeast in Idaho?

NavyJack

Boat Make
Jericho Bay Lobster Skiff
I'm a brand new newbie. New to forums, new to DEBf . I own a Jericho Bay Lobster Skiff (by Joel White) that I built in 2017. My wife and i are moving to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho in two weeks for our retirement years. I understand there is a large wooden boat group in Coeur d'Alene. I'd like to connect with anyone on this forum who lives there.

Old Mud

Captain
Lite User
Boat Make
Ho Made

Kailua Kid

Website
www.gibbonslawgroup.com
Boat Make
General Marine 26; Klamath 19; Sparkman & Stephens Yankee 38 sloop
I'm a brand new newbie. New to forums, new to DEBf . I own a Jericho Bay Lobster Skiff (by Joel White) that I built in 2017. My wife and i are moving to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho in two weeks for our retirement years. I understand there is a large wooden boat group in Coeur d'Alene. I'd like to connect with anyone on this forum who lives there.
Welcome aboard. We drive past Coeur d’ Alene a couple times a year en route to our place in Idaho (Island Park, west of West Yellowstone) from Seattle area. You have chosen a beautiful area for retirement. Have fun on the lake!

NavyJack

Boat Make
Jericho Bay Lobster Skiff
Welcome aboard. We drive past Coeur d’ Alene a couple times a year en route to our place in Idaho (Island Park, west of West Yellowstone) from Seattle area. You have chosen a beautiful area for retirement. Have fun on the lake!
Thanks Kid, I'm impressed with your collection of boats: A downeast power boat & an S&S Sloop sound like a winning salt-water combo. Plus an inland river/lake fishing rig for fresh water. You've got it all covered.

powderpro

Captain
Website
www.oneilboats.com
Boat Make
O'Neil
Do you snowmobile Island Park? I’ve been a subscriber to Snowest magazine since I was a kid, that’s the area they’re located.

Kailua Kid

Website
www.gibbonslawgroup.com
Boat Make
General Marine 26; Klamath 19; Sparkman & Stephens Yankee 38 sloop
Do you snowmobile Island Park? I’ve been a subscriber to Snowest magazine since I was a kid, that’s the area they’re located.
We keep several snow machines up there. Lots of very good trails to explore. I prefer cross-country ski touring in the back country out there, however. Very remote and quiet up in the Centennial Range.

Top Bottom