Figured I would post a few

Dslpwr

Captain
Boat Make
35' Mitchell Cove waiting to be laid up
Holy mother of... That’s a helluva heavyweight.

Question: Are the full length strakes inboard of the hard chines the latest experiment from Wesmac? Unique to the 50?
Boricua custom boat put them on, he took a splash mold from the original hard chine and then glassed them in. We are going to do on my 35 Mitchell cove.

Capt. Jack

Boat Make
Duguay
Yeah she's definitely a tank, I had been trying to find one for 2 years went to CA to look at one and we couldn't make a deal, found her down in New Bern NC and brought her to Gloucester in April I've just got to get this Scania in her and finish gearing her up for offshore, missing the Bluefin bite right now

Dslpwr

Captain
Boat Make
Yeah she's definitely a tank, I had been trying to find one for 2 years went to CA to look at one and we couldn't make a deal, found her down in New Bern NC and brought her to Gloucester in April I've just got to get this Scania in her and finish gearing her up for offshore, missing the Bluefin bite right now
What hp rating Scania are you putting in? I take it is used or rebuilt?

c1steve

I wonder how the interceptor tabs have been working out on Isla & Grayson. Would be interesting to get a report on their effectiveness.

Dslpwr

Captain
Boat Make
I wonder how the interceptor tabs have been working out on Isla & Grayson. Would be interesting to get a report on their effectiveness.
They aren’t working, the electronics guy stopped by and grabbed my control head last week. To see if tha was the problem