Full Furuno 3 Station System, 3.5’ Open Array

Discussion in 'Boat Parts,Fishing Gear, Electronics,Materials' started by TheOffshore, May 13, 2019.

1. TheOffshore

TheOffshore New Member

Up for sale is a 3 station package of ~2006-2007 Furuno Northstar units with 3.5’ open array, sounder, control heads, large 2’ display screen, speed/sounder display unit, etc. (listed below). We bought the boat and did a total refit/rebuild this winter. We have always had Garmin so we flipped out the system for Garmin.

To be included:
    - Furuno Network Sounder etr-6/10n
    - 19″ Marine LCD Monitor Dimensional Drawing – SVM-1900
    - Marine Radar RPU-015 + Control Head
    - Furuno 4.5 inch Mono LCD, Remote NAV Data - Display RD30
    - Furuno NavNet RDP-148
    - Airmar smart idt800
    - Furuno 3.5’ Open Array RSB 0070
    - Furuno NorthStar 6100i

I also have pictures of the units in action, except for the NorthStar 6100i. The previous owner replaced the NorthStar 6100i with a newer Simrad Nss16 Evo 2 (also for sale) unit for updated maps before we bought the boat and the 6100i was given to us in a box. The tower station and the 19” monitor have a small amount of sun wear, but that does not effect the functionality. Have pictures of them in action. The cables that go with the units are also pictured.

If interested, please private message me with an email address and phone#. I will send you a link to the Dropbox with all the pictures (95 total pictures).

Price $3,250 OBO. Looking to sell as a package. Would consider a partial trade for tuna casting outfits.

Thank you.

2. Wharf Rat

Wharf Rat Captain

Radar Tech
    Home Page:
    Boat Make:
    OPB
    Sick system! I'd give Max Marine Electronics in Pompano Beach FL a call; they purchase used equipment, repair/clean them up and sell them. Keep in mind they're a wholesaler, so the price may be less than what you expect, but that's all pretty good gear. Max is a good friend and we buy stuff from him all the time. Good luck!

Max Marine Electronics
    Phone: (754) 220-6565

3. Fishonnelsons

Fishonnelsons Captain

Charter boat Captain
    Home Page:
    Boat Make:
    38 Wesmac
    Now I want to see pics of the boat