Diesel Jerry

Captain
Lite User

steveinak

Captain
Boat Make
31 BHM
I'm thinking that Steve has a very short fuse having to own a 2nd "Volvo" :eek:
I'm a Polock ya know so dumb moves are in my genes ! If it runs and behaves itself it will stay if not then it goes. I had a customer the other day that was telling me about a 40 ft aluminum boat he rebuilt and took out the volvo's with outdrives :rolleyes: o_O and added outboards on a bracket:rolleyes: then he says the previous owner included 2 new diesels when he bought the boat so i ask what were the diesels he says oh just a pair of john deere 6068's with zf gears and he's thinking of selling them !! I saved his number:D

steveinak

Captain
Boat Make
31 BHM
???? I think the Lite banner is cool. It shows support of what we all get great info from. Oh yeah and the folks here are good. :)

I installed a deluxe add and pop up blocker. It worked yesterday but dosn't work today. I guess sometimes your the dog and sometimes your the hydrant. :p
So far no ads on any site i look at since i installed the ad blocker.

Total Ads Blocked: 3,348

Eastporter

Captain
Boat Make
Sold- 20' Eastporter (Rebuilt 2011) 22' Pearson Ensign
Good news Bill! The pop ups are small (micro) and in the upper right of the screen. No big deal to me. Thank you for fixing it!

RCLS2016

Boat Make
26 SISU
Most of my pop ups or ads show hot chicks in bikinis or lingerie. Its like looking at the boat projects, boats for sale, and other posts on the forum with a side of Mermaid of the Day at the same time! I'm good with that! lol

Top Bottom