Introduction: saw this board posted in Maine Craiglist

MouseTrap

Captain
Boat Make
Rosborough
Hi all,

I have a small downeast boat. 21' with a 70hp Suzuki out of South Portland Maine. I've owned the boat for 9 years and love it! This is a great site. I am excited to see it grow.[attachment=0:2dapqjd6]downsiz.jpg[/attachment:2dapqjd6]

downsiz.jpg

jrg

Boat Make
Eastern 24
Hi MouseTrap - I think I've seen your rig a few times when eating at the Saltwater Grill. I'll look for you out there!

Thought I'd introduce myself and my little DE here as well. Had it about 4 years now. Spend most of my time chasing stripers and blues, but do some family cruising with my 3 year old daughter.

jrg

MouseTrap

Captain
Boat Make
Rosborough
Yes, you would see us from the Saltwater Grill. We've been in the same slip at Sunset Marina for six years now. My kids are 5 and 7 now, and it is becoming a fun age to take them to Jewel Island and Chandler's Cove. They caught their first mackerel this year, I think they're hooked (pun intended).

Thanks for replying. Love your Eastern.

jrg

Boat Make
Eastern 24
MouseTrap,
We hit those same spots. Casco Bay islands are great for exploring with kids, and I think Little Chebeague is one of our favorites. I have a mooring in Chandler's Cove - feel free to tie up anytime. Very short row/swim to the beach. Shoot me an email and I'll send you the number.

jrg

Top Bottom