lobster boat trailer for 28 footer

WoundUpMarine

Captain
Lite User
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

leaky

Captain
I like that its made from channel and not tube, much more maintainable and won't hold water and salt.

xbskt

Captain
Boat Make
28 Crowley Beal
To close the loop on the OP. I went back and forth after messsaging the owner. NO title, no lights, no fenders. It has been used for short hauls and yard storage. It looks like a great deal but in the end I decided I did not want another even small fixer project an on my small property in town I would end up with an empty trailer to find a place for during the months the trailer is empty. I'll let the pros keep hauling me. I have a good system now so no reason to get the trailer except it would be occasionally very convenient but otherwise a bit overkill.
That having been said, you could get a great deal on a low mileage one owner DE trailer was the vibe I got. A homemade title, light kit and fenders and she's a winner.
Good luck

leaky

Captain
To close the loop on the OP. I went back and forth after messsaging the owner. NO title, no lights, no fenders. It has been used for short hauls and yard storage. It looks like a great deal but in the end I decided I did not want another even small fixer project an on my small property in town I would end up with an empty trailer to find a place for during the months the trailer is empty. I'll let the pros keep hauling me. I have a good system now so no reason to get the trailer except it would be occasionally very convenient but otherwise a bit overkill.
That having been said, you could get a great deal on a low mileage one owner DE trailer was the vibe I got. A homemade title, light kit and fenders and she's a winner.
Good luck
There was also a triple axle 15K galvanized floating around on facebook, might have been commercial or bluefin fishing pages, not sure, was in Salem NH for $5200 - on face value seemed like a good deal but who knows until you look into it. If I run across it again will post link..

Was mildly interested for my Holland - even though a good friend is a boat hauler, if it wasn't such a terrible year w/ the Covid economy I'd have dug into it myself and likely sprung if it was one in good shape and of those heavy semi production triple axles that sell for about 2X that price. Even just so I can haul out myself to change a prop or work on the bottom.

WoundUpMarine

Captain
Lite User
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland
Top Bottom