Looking for a new radio and antenna

Big Joe

Boat Make
22' Sisu
Hi, after reading DEBF for about a year. I hear you are the guys to buy my radio and antenna from. I just snapped off my antenna taking my boat out of the garage. The antenna and radio seem quite old. Probably time for an upgrade. Is this something anyone here can help me with? Thanks Joe

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
Hey Joe, just saw this now. I think you'll be extremely happy with the new setup; I forgot to mention earlier, but the really nice part about those Digital antennas is they come with a length of RG8X cable with a mini-UHF connector attached, which is a lot easier to run, and they include a little adapter to go from the mini-UHF to PL259 connector. No loss, no solder, perfect. Also, you'll need to get your MMSI number. Like I said, you can get it through BoatUS or SeaTow, but you will need to have your registration number or documentation number. See the links below.

Register For MMSI
Maritime Mobile Service Identity | Sea Tow

CRABBYPATTI

Boat Make
BHM
Hello fellow members I would just like to say thanks to Wharf Rat for taking time and talking about a new fish finder for my boat He is so knowledgeable and intense the way he explains how the machines of today work and how to find the right one to work for your boat I am looking forward to going back and spending some more time in his electronics room which he knows and loves inside and out I will be dealing with precision marine in the future Thanks again Chris

Top Bottom