power plug for Furuno GP-32

RCLS2016

Boat Make
26 SISU
Steve, Let me take a look. I have some old Furuno cables laying around. Ive been meaning to call you for a few weeks now sir. Sorry I got a new job and just wicked busy. I didn't forget about the connector.

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
Steve, Let me take a look. I have some old Furuno cables laying around. Ive been meaning to call you for a few weeks now sir. Sorry I got a new job and just wicked busy. I didn't forget about the connector.
Same on this end busy messing with the boat, i'm still in shock about you wanting to sell your rig. I'm at the boat everyday just give a call if you have time. Thanks for looking for the plug.

goin4broke

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
35 Foot Terry Jason (Currently undergoing finishing touches)
Just curious Steve, are you replacing do to corrosion at the end?

RCLS2016

Boat Make
26 SISU
Same on this end busy messing with the boat, i'm still in shock about you wanting to sell your rig. I'm at the boat everyday just give a call if you have time. Thanks for looking for the plug.
Yhea Steve, I will have a hard time parting with it. Even just after one season we had a great time with her. The size was near perfect for me my wife and the boys. I really do a lot of bottom fishing so I would like something that has a bit more stability. I think I might go just a bit larger also. Having a boat now I know it will be tough if I get stuck with no wheels come spring... Lol. I'll give you a buzz tomorrow.

Top Bottom