Simrad AP28 Control Heads - NEW IN BOX!

Discussion in 'Boat Parts,Fishing Gear, Electronics,Materials' started by Wharf Rat, Sep 4, 2019.

?

Great Autopilot Ever?

1. Simrad Robertson AP35

100.0%
  2. Simrad AP28

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Simrad AP70

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Comnav 1001/2001

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. NONE OF THE ABOVE - Submit Your Choice In The Thread

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Wharf Rat

Wharf Rat Captain

Radar Tech
    Home Page:
    Boat Make:
    OPB
    I just wanted to give the DEBF a shot at some of these, and I will not be posting them ANYWHERE else and I would very much appreciate if nobody here reposts this in link on THT or any other forum. I have 4 new Simrad AP28 control heads that I'm willing to let go to the DEBF Fam, which of course work with the AC12 and AC42 course computers. Technically I have 6 of them that I've been hoarding, but I am only willing to let go a few as we have so many of these AP28s out there and I need to make sure I have our clients covered if they end having a failur, as I don't want to see people have to plunk down for a whole new pilot system with course computer, heading sensor, RFU, the works. These are for anyone who wants to at least have a spare. Send me a PM if interested in the price, as I'm not looking to make that public as these threads stay permanent and I will end up being bombarded for years to come if I put that in there too. Please drop me a line if interested.

PS: I also have ONE AP60 New in Box Control head available, but that's only for someone who needs it for commercial applications, as I also have a lot of those out in the field and want to make sure I have a spare just in case. That said, worth mentioning if someone sees this later and wants inquire. Thanks in advance fam!

Lets GO METS with today's win after last night, which when I say Turner drive in that first RBI, I knew we were doomed.. . and also, God Bless The Jets.. All we hope for is a wild card.. "Lord.. have mercy on us."

Silverfish and Genius like this.
  2. Brainey

Brainey Senior Member

Manager - Environment, Safety and Health Departmen
    Boat Make:
    43' Atkinson
    Chris, sent you the cylinder info. Thanks. Bill