If you need to know lil bout me, It’s in the newbie section. I know this topic has been beat upon many times, but in case any new info or issues.. I am here for a little direction regarding suggestions for a DE hulls to fit my needs. Gonna be 90% fishing = troll, drift and on the hook (inshore and offshore) the other 10% will be w family/friends for cruises and weekend trips. so I need a clean functional galley w/ separate head and some type of sleeping accommodations. No stove needed but few basic cabinets and countertop is nice Don’t need wood, but my wife likes neat and clean in that area of boat So no yacht finish w fancy wood trim needed. Enclosed cabin w bench seating. Good head sea and following sea hull and I like minimum bow rise ( like everyone else) My main objective is speed. I understand the DE hulls and their relationship w speed, I would love to see a boat that is capable of a 23kt cruise at 70% w a canyon load. Basically a 32 kt boat. So if it’s not quick enough already, it would need the room below to accept an engine upgrade in the future if needed. I just want the boat on a friendly ocean to be able to move. My schedule w kids and sports now makes the normal 2 day overnighter into a long 1 day day trip. I’m thinking....... 35-37 DE. 35-37 Duffy (High Shear) or 36 NB, 36 Flowers is who I feel the front runners will be. I also love the look of an HH and RP but I don’t think it’s gonna fit my criteria regarding speed and room below deck and no box. Like high gunnels and large cockpit. Im thinking Probably a built down hull since I like the room below for eng maintenance, flat deck w NO engine box, fish hold and fuel capacity. There are many beautiful skeg boats but I don’t think it fills my needs as much as a built down would. So I am here for some suggestions, w pros/cons or things to look for such as issues w specific hulls. Once I have it narrowed down to a few hulls I will put up a WTB add with some of the things I’d like to see on the boat. Not sure if this helps, Boat is probably gonna be early to mid 2000 year. Budget will be 175-200k Thanks ahead of time!