WILBUR 38 DOWNEAST FLYBRIDGE

Al Reilly

The “Scotia” 38′ is a Wilbur Yachts classic “Downeast Maine” semi-displaced hull, designed to provide as close to an ideal cruising livaboard boat as possible. The boat has exceptional range at low speed, able to operate efficiently at various speeds, and have sufficient power for a high-end cruising speed. Wilbur Yachts, in Southwest Harbor, has built over 200 custom yachts - ranging in size from 28 to 70 feet. Custom built for original owner - maintenance and improvements have been performed by a professional marina since new. The 38 Wilbur’s are as sea kindly a Downeast hull as you will find anywhere. Comfort and amenities of a much larger boat are found in this easy to maneuver twin-engine 38’ boat.

Fresh bottom paint, refinished teak deck, motivated seller. interested in trade for comparable sailboat. Boat located in Zahniser's Yachting Center, Solomon's MD

SEE LINK ON CRAIGSLIST

D10E31C2-4967-469B-9026-CA930B7F9CB7.jpeg

toolmaker

The “Scotia” 38′ is a Wilbur Yachts classic “Downeast Maine” semi-displaced hull, designed to provide as close to an ideal cruising livaboard boat as possible. The boat has exceptional range at low speed, able to operate efficiently at various speeds, and have sufficient power for a high-end cruising speed. Wilbur Yachts, in Southwest Harbor, has built over 200 custom yachts - ranging in size from 28 to 70 feet. Custom built for original owner - maintenance and improvements have been performed by a professional marina since new. The 38 Wilbur’s are as sea kindly a Downeast hull as you will find anywhere. Comfort and amenities of a much larger boat are found in this easy to maneuver twin-engine 38’ boat.

Fresh bottom paint, refinished teak deck, motivated seller. interested in trade for comparable sailboat. Boat located in Zahniser's Yachting Center, Solomon's MD

SEE LINK ON CRAIGSLIST

View attachment 80255

QUESTION for Gurryman. If I bought this boat in the next few weeks do you have two Cummins I could install b/4 July 4th ? I am not a Detroit fan but I know my way around Cummins engines. Also do you have a home for the Detroits and can you help with the engineering of the new gear/troll valves and props. thx, Captain Jay Westbrook, CT