Work boats

[email protected]

Boat Make
26 JC
What are you trying to do with the boat? Just basic stuff around the docks? If you want something you can just ignore until you need it , it's hard to beat a Carolina Skiff or some aluminum boat with flotation. Cheap and easy to fix.

Last edited:

chandler

What are you trying to do with the boat? Just basic stuff around the docks? If you want something you can just ignore until you need it , it's hard to beat a Carolina Skiff or some aluminum boat with flotation. Cheap and easy to fix.
I see a ot Carolina skiffs in yards. I'm looking to design and build an ideal marina work boat.

Old Mud

Captain
Lite User
Boat Make
Ho Made

Old Mud

Captain
Lite User
Boat Make
Ho Made

Double G

Boat Make
29 H& H
I like it. it has a rake to it and some gunnels I've owned several Carolina skiffs. Not too much to them Glorified surfboard last me about 6 years then water saturation occurs. Get rid of the boat and get a replacement. Someone needs to come up with a well built skiff big gunnels, floatation , high deck, 25" transom.

Quik Fix 16

Boat Make
Shamrock
I have history with Carolina Skiff and Southern Skimmers . They were both started just down the road from me. Many other small skiff builders in this area, including myself. Love the brochure picture of the overturned Southern Simmer with the dump truck parked on it. We had the hull sitting on concrete blocks. How 'bout the Carolina Skiff full of 55 gallon drums. Empty of course. Back in the 80s. Both of those guys were wack-a-doddles.

fordy

X2

That is the ultimate dock workboat. And actually handsome

Top Bottom